God said, “NO”

God’s answered is different from my prayer

I asked God grant to me patience.
God said, No. patience is byproduct of tribulation. It isn’t granted, it is learned.
I asked God to give me happiness.
God said, No. I give you blessings. Happiness is up to you.
I asked God to spare me pain.
God said, No.  Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.
I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said, No. You must grow on your own. But I will prune you to make you faithful.
I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, No. I will give life, so that you may enjoy all things.
I asked God to help me love others, as much as He loves me.
God said, finally you have the idea.
Now I know, “Love is the greatest thing in the world.”





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Arthur Carsons: Mission to the Chin

Lai Mino Thanchonak Caah A Herhmi Thil Pathum

Paul Tuanbia Tawi 20